THE ENTREPRENEUR MOVIE
The Entrepreneur is an inspirational, feel-good, tearjerker drama movie.
The movie is based on true story behind creation of this (GoViddo) platform.
Pratik Shelar's journey to entrepreneurship in the UK from a small town (Tuljapur) in Maharashtra, India. The dream matched by his courage in the face of political, ethnic and social adversities.
It will be one of the most emotionally compelling and inspirational stories the audience will ever witness.
The movie journey is split in three stages, Development and pre-production, Production and Sales.
The development budget of £2,500,000 will allow us to put together a complete
production ‘package’, after which we would require the rest of the funding. The
‘package’ will include a full set of documentation to show that everything is affordable and will be delivered on time. (Script, budget, schedule, casting, locations and VFX and completion guarantor- all costed).
We have a movie completion bond company on board with us. The completion
guarantor will insure the movie gets made otherwise investors will get their funds back.
- We are raising £2,500,000 in development funding, £2.5M development investment will
be repaid with a 10% premium from the production budget (before we commence the
shooting), and as a development investor you will also accrue 50% of the Producers Net
Profit (the producer's share) once the movie is released.
- 30% Tax Relief (EIS)
- Capital gains tax relief (EIS)
- Free from Inheritance Tax (EIS)
- We produced a 7-episode docuseries on same story. The Entrepreneur – A
Documentary, currently streaming on GoViddo YouTube channel. We received
more than 100,000 views from across the world and its growing.
- Because of the subject matter and one of the best stories about an immigrant,
there is immense global appeal and relatability that can travel to any country in
the world including the biggest markets of all, the USA, India and China.
- We have a movie completion bond company on board with us. The completion
guarantor will insure the movie gets made otherwise investors will get their
- The “magic formula” for a successful movie will be deployed: a good script, a
top-class successful director, music composers, and a high-quality principal cast.